In Sacred Heart/ Emmaus Parish all families and parish members are asked to:
- Pray together – in the Eucharist
- Work together – through Ministry
- Share together – in the Thanksgiving Envelopes
At enrolment time families give their word to be part of the Parish in doing these three things. School fees are an essential part of the successful running of our school and without them our schools cannot operate.
School Fees for 2022
|1 Child||2 Children||3 Children||4 Children|
|Grounds Maintenance Levy||$150||$150||$150||$150|
Additional Student Levies:
Year 5 and 6 students only- $50 Sports Levy
Year 3,4 and 6 students only- $15 Sacramental Levy
Please note camp costs are also not included. For Grade 6 students only .
1. Families who choose to finalise their school fee account in full before the end of Term 1, will receive a reduction of $50.00 on their school fee.
2. If making periodic payments, families are required to pay by:
- End of Term 1: 25% of annual school fees (8/4/22)
- End of Term 2: 75% of annual school fees (24/6/22)
- End of Term 3: Balance paid in full (16/9/22)
*Payment Plan arrangements are exempt.
Families can pay their school fees weekly, fortnightly or monthly with final payment due by the end of Term 3.
School Fee Payment Plans must be arranged with the School Bursar at the commencement of Term 1. (An appointment is required to arrange a payment plan meeting).
Preferred payment of school fee and student levies is by electronic funds transfer (EFT) direct to Cana school bank account
Account number 563101059